The iPhone 14 was officially released on July 9th, 2022 in the LA United States. The phone featured a new design and many new features that were not available on previous models. Some of the new features included Dynamic Island, a better camera, a faster processor, and more storage capacity.
While using your new iPhone 14, you may want to know how to screenshot. Screenshots are a great way to save important information or images that you come across while using your phone. In this article, we will show you how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 14.
There are four different ways that you can take a screenshot on your iPhone 14, including:
Physical Buttons Method
To take a screenshot using the physical buttons on your iPhone 14, follow these steps:
1. Locate the power button and the volume up button on your phone.
2. Press and hold both of these buttons at the same time.
3. You will see a white flash on your screen, indicating that a screenshot has been taken.
4. The screenshot will be saved in your phone’s Photo app.
To take a screenshot using the AssistiveTouch feature on your iPhone 14, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility.
2. Scroll down and select “Touch.”
3. Turn on the AssistiveTouch feature.
4. A white circle with a grey square will appear on your screen. This is the AssistiveTouch icon.
5. Tap on the icon, then tap on “Device.”
6. Tap on “More.”
7. Tap on “Screenshot.”
8. A flash will appear on your screen; this means a screenshot has been taken.
9. Now open the Photos app to find your screenshot.
To take a screenshot using Siri on your iPhone 14, follow these steps:
1. Say “Hey Siri” or long-press the power button on your phone.
2. Once Siri is activated, say “Take a screenshot.”
3. You will see a flash on your screen, and the screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
Double Tap iPhone 14’s Back Method
To take a screenshot using the back tap feature on your iPhone 14, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Accessibility.
2. Select Touch.
3. Scroll down and select “Back Tap.”
4. Choose “Double Tap” to take a screenshot.
5. Select an action for the back tap, such as “Screenshot.”
6. Now go to the app or screen that you want to screenshot and double-tap the back of your phone.
That’s it! A screenshot will be taken, and you’ll see a preview of it in the bottom left corner of your screen. Tap on the preview to open it in the Photos app or share it with someone.
1. How can I edit my screenshot?
To edit your screenshot, open it in the Photos app and tap on the “Edit” button. From here, you can crop, rotate, or add filters to your screenshot.
2. Where are my screenshots saved?
All of your screenshots are saved in the Photos app on your iPhone. You can find them by opening the app and tapping on the “Albums” tab. Then, select “Screenshots” from the list of albums.
3. Can I take a screenshot of a video?
Yes, you can take a screenshot of a video on your iPhone 14. To do this, open the video that you want to screenshot and press the physical buttons method (power button + volume up button) at the same time. The screenshot will be saved in your Photos app just like any other image.
4. I accidentally took a screenshot. How can I delete it?
If you accidentally take a screenshot, you can delete it by opening the Photos app and finding the screenshot in the “Screenshots” album. Tap on the screenshot, then tap on the trash can icon to delete it.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 14. If you have any questions or need help with anything else, feel free to reach out to us. We’re always happy to help!